Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Frustration

Its been more than a year there is no new entry in this blog...Writing is not my passion and i'm not talented in writing.. But when I am in frustrated mood writing could be one of the way i release my feeling...Was feeling sad, frustrated and disappointed today...Its all about the working environment...Frustrated with people around...Kadang-kadang rasa it is better for me to be in my previous workplace rather then at this current workplace... I am able to manage my department well bila working alone rather than working with the Big Boss...Ok maybe its not my luck to have a wonderful boss..But so frustrated bila disebabkan tindakan orang lain kita menjadi mangsa keadaan...People are having negative perception towards me because of this one person yang sangat "Gila Kuasa"...Adakah ini dikira saya dianiaya...Yes, I do feel like that...Hurmmm...Its ok...I can't change people perception...But I do believe there must be a hikmah in every single things happened...Allah knows better...

"The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you experience, help to create who you are and who you become.  Even the bad experiences can be learned from.  In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones. If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to when you open your heart."

2 comments:

anakbulan said...

Be strong dear. As long as you know that you are doing right things, inshaAllah, Allah will show the truth

Athirahmk said...

Thanks kak moon..rasa seronok pulak tulis walaupon takde orang baca kan..hehe